Friday 28 December 2012

fitness> 5km run in vigeland park - oslo, norway

I have a great deal of respect for people who live I cold climates. Heading out in the snow to exercise is bloody hard work and a true mental challenge. I had been in Oslo for 3 days already and I had to get outside for a run! I woke up earlier than usual and left Mai in a state of dreaming while I faced the cold crispy air outside. It was actually the perfect morning, still, calm and clear. I ran from the apartment to Vigeland Park and although I didn’t have  much of a plan, it was so huge that I managed to just run around in circles in amazement, run up a few staircases and get a sweat on. It was a beautiful park, especially when it was completely white. When I returned I told Mai we had to go back, but unfortunately it never happened! So glad I saw it for myself though.



No comments:

Post a Comment